Sunday 11 October 2009

Tired!

I stayed up very, very late last night. I think i went to bed around 8am, and slept until about 9.30am. I'm very tired now, but it's not so bad.

I did something I've never done before today, removed somone from everything i could on the internet. Email, msn - everything. It's sad, because this person was a fairly big part of my free time, and it's a long story, but it's nice to feel that weight lifted, like you owe them nothing. It's still uncomfortable, as they regular a forum i am admin of, but i hope that will sort itsself out. Hope =S

I love knowing i can do anything, say anything, flirt with anyone - knowing all the time that I don't owe anything to him. It's great. Freedom, in a weird sense of the word. Has anyone reading this got a similar story? Feel free to post it in the comments.

Goodnight, my darling internet xx

3 comments:

  1. Well congrats on freeing up your life. I wish you happy times and luck in your future endeavors. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a similar story to yours? I once CHANGED my address to purge it all. I think that the only two to who I gave the new address were Hannah and SF94/Morph/Mike. And I must say, it was a very effective purge. I don't regret it.

    I also made sure to block the people who I really don't like out of everything I could block them off =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. He completely regrets it and thinks you misunderstood what he said as an attempt to get you two dating again.

    I don't know whether it's true, but you might wanna give him a second chance.

    ReplyDelete