Thursday 1 October 2009

Hi again

So, internet, it's the first day of October - nearly Christmas (ok, not really, but i need something to be overexcited about). I have a cold today, which i made sound worse than it was, so i stayed off school - the reason i have nothing interesting to rant about. I slept until about 4 30pm, then got up, and spent my day on the internet.

One frustrating thing did happen to me. On a forum i regular, somone parodied my account name and sent shock images to everybody. Damn Encyclopedia Dramatica - shock images for the masses. Oh well, i can think o nothing more to say, so, without further ado, goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. 4:30 PM? What the- we woke up at the same exact time o_O

    Also, Encyclopedia Dramatica? C'mon... Not that damn thing again XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encyclopedia Dramamtic is awesome, so long as you're notified it is from ED. And lol, what a coincidence

    ReplyDelete