Saturday 17 October 2009

Hmm... Bored... Very bored...

I have done almost nothing at all today, but i am severly bored, so i am going to ramble here.

I may not be online much monday, tuesday and wednesday. Maybe thursday. Somone i know is going into hospital, so it'll be difficult for me to go online. The good news being, i may have something to write about after all that. Bad news being, I'll be worried sick.

Got a new book, Twisted, by Laurie Halse Anderson - it looks very boring so far. The blog says it is about sexual assault, so it might, at some point get more interesting. Doubt it though. The main character is boring, and, as usual, he wants to date the hottest girl in school. The hottest girl in school gets raped, and everyone blames him. Presto, instant story.

I also has a new favourite quote ^.^ - "Listen to the mustn'ts, child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the wonts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me - anything can happen, child, anything can be" - Shel Silverstein. I like it, you may not.

So, nothing else to talk about really - bye my darling followers xxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't see this before.

    And let's hope everything ends up going OK there! =]

    ReplyDelete