Monday 12 October 2009

Greetings once more.

So, here i am again, in front of my computer with very little of interest to say, but nothing else to do. My ramblings must be getting boring by now, but i will continue onwards anyway! So, I cannot think of much to rant about today, but im trying to post randomly every coupla days or so, so im going to randomly think of something to say...

I have a headache. this is caused by my glasses, which i beleive to be too strong for me. I could go and get new ones, but i hate asking to go anywhere that i know will end up costing something, so i shall persevere.

I created a new facebook today, named after a lesbian anime character (strawberry panic) Etoile Shizuma. Add me if you like, and have facebook. My avatar is the kissing one. made a pet society for it, too. Fairly cute.

I am watching my Strawberry Panic, love it to bits, definitley reccomended. Although the main character (Nagisa-san) is very boring and very mush-for-brains, i love the character of Etoile, who is very pretty, but has an underlying problem i havent discovered yet. There's an air of mystery about her i like.

Listened to Fall Out Boy's version of beat it, and preferred it to the original. then listened to 'I don't care' which was epic. Love the video.

Feel free to comment, my darling followers, and see you all later. xx

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're posting so freely now. Maybe I'll have to write some actul, non-depressio content in my blog too. Strawberry Panic's on my list too... I really need another six weeks, where I'll just try consume anime and manga. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the october hols for that. And some other reasons ^.^ And yeah - if somone doesnt want to read my random shit, they dont want this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to me that you're experiencing a spell of bordem. I reccomend doing more of the above, followed by surrounding yourself by friends of the Internet. =] Jusqu' à un autre jour, Sarah-Chan.

    ReplyDelete