Sunday 25 October 2009

OMG, P!nk was FUCKING EPIC.

OMG, OMG, OMG Pi... Wait, i sound like a myspace whore.

I went to see P!nk last night, she was really, really awesome. She came second to nickelback though. We were sat quite high up, to the side of the stage, so we saw everything that went on behind, as the show was designed to look good from the front.

The show wasn't really about the music, it was more a show. The theme of 'funhouse' was played on a lot, with a circus background, trapeze artists, and huge inflatable clowns. It was really, really good. She did loads of old songs as well as a lot of new ones, including 'dont let me get me' and 'family portrait'

I cried at family portrait. It was a version with just her and a piano, and it was really gorgeous.

The support band wasn't up to much. New Zealanders, Evermore, who will fade into obscurity soon enough. Everything sounded the same. Your general emo rock band, complete with rhinestoned skinnies.

Bye, my dears

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun =]

    I should remember this next time they're in town..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes you should. And it's not a 'they' =]

    ReplyDelete