Wednesday 16 September 2009

Welcome to my Epic blog of Epicness!

Hey, this is my all new epic blog of epicness. Bear with me - im new to blogging =] On here you're likely to find anything and everything i feel like talking about - so if you find something offensive, feel free to tell me in a comment. So, today... *flashback music from cheesy 80's TV show*

I hate school. With a passion - it scares me, and the people in general really get on my wick. Today was an OK day, though i had PE, which i also hate. PE at my school is 1 hour long. 40 minutes of this time are taken up talking and getting changed, so we only do anything active for about 20 minutes. I like the sports we do mostly - though i dislike running, so cross country is not my favourite thing - and today we were playing benchball. Every time we play benchball i get the ball throw at my face, fairly hard at point blank range - so it isn't my favourite activity. Today was no exception. This put me in a fairly bad mood for the rest of the day.

I have to go now (damned parents, can't do their own washing up =]) so I'll finished this later.

3 comments: