Thursday 24 September 2009

Losing your temper. (language)

Do you have a temper? I know i do. I normally am able to keep it under control, but i kinda sorta lost it today at school, because of the slightest little thing. Now, i was already in a thunderously bad mood, which i thought was pretty obvious - but evidently not. My complete bitch of a form tutor told me to stop listening to my friend's headphones, which i did, and then told me 'my attitude was not needed'. I wasn't giving her any attitude, AT ALL, i was being perfectly polite.

Now, i just didn't want to know. I didnt want to listen to reason. I just sat and fumed, and then the class left for assembly. I was still severl angry, and as i was leaving she asked me if i was ok. I wanted to scream at her that 'No i was fucking not'. But i didn't have the guts. I told her no, im not, and stormed off. I punched walls, banged doors. Eventually my friend calmed me down, and i just sat and cried. She then decided to come and ask me if i was ok, and told me i could go see her whenever if i needed to. I never want to se her again - she fucking hates me.

I spent the resulting day feeling like utter shit, which i would have done anyway, but this just made it all worse. She has the habt of making me want to punch her with every other sentance she manages. Though, on the upside, It did give me something to rant about.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta hate when you're in bad mood, right? =[

    Either way... Unsure what to say. Yeah, I bet that the teacher is of that kind that is annoying as hell, but I won't comment on it because you're probably somewhat biased with the anger and the fact she generally pisses you off. At least she asked if you were "OK" (if there was a good intention behind it or was just to look good, no idea).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...did the emoticon just break in half? WTF D:

    ReplyDelete