Thursday 17 September 2009

Dont patronize me, you wont like me when I'm patronized...

I cannot stand being patronized, it really does my head in. Today in maths is a prime example - I was in a fairly bad mood already, which is probably why i was so agitated, when my teacher gave me my homework and i got an E. 22 out of 30 marks. It wasn't the mark i got which annoyed me - if i get something wrong, i got it wrong - it was the people around me's reaction to it.

One friend of mine just told me it would 'be ok' and not to worry, which i find quite humiliating. Maybe im just being hypersenesitive - but i got something wrong in maths, that doesn't give anyone liscence to try and comfort me, and treat me like im 2. My other friend, about 5 minutes later, could see i was hugely pissed off, and told me to 'awwwwwwwwwwww, cheer up', in that voice adults use to babies. DO NOT WANT. Spent the rest of the day in a mood -_-

Sorry if either friend reads this, it isn't a personal attack, i just needed to vent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment