Tuesday 22 September 2009

Oh. My. God. (language)

Ok. I teach swimming on tuesday nights, for those of you who care enough to read my blog *sniff*. One of the lifeguards is so depressing, but she really pissed me off today!

So, the swimming club i go to pay for the pool every time we use it, and at the last 10 minutes today they were jumping in, near the side of the pool so they could get out. She told me to move them deeper into the water so she wouldn't get wet! She's a fucking lifeguard, you'd think it comes with the job?!

If a kid was drowning, would she jump in? I hope so... unless her hair is more important? Somehow i doubt it. So, if im trying to keep these kids safe by putting them in an area they wont drown when they jump in, you'd think im doing my job? But noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 comments:

  1. ILTST9's guide to the work scam.
    Step 1. Get job you know requires little effort aside from the occasional emergency.
    Step 2. Book it within a couple weeks before you actually have to do your job.
    Step 3. Get paid for doing nothing.
    Step 4. ????????
    Step 5. Profit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks you two - ILTST, thats epic win (and sadly the case) And Sik The Hedgehog, you're not a bastard, and you know how to do almost everything i dont xD

    ReplyDelete