Sunday 20 September 2009

Mirrors with Kiefer Sutherland - Spoilers!

Just watched Mirrors with Kiefer Sutherland. Call me wimpy, but im totally freaked! It's not a scary film - more jumpy - but I'm not going upstais without the lights on tonight! It's only a 5.5 out of ten for me, the plot was weak but the ending and the jump factor made up for it. I don't see why it's an 18, it's not exceptionally scary, theres no drugs. I guess it's the swearing and the gore.

There's an awesome bit where one girl's mirror reflection makes her rip her bottom jaw off, killing her from blood loss, and another bit where one guy's reflection makes him kill himself by cutting his throat with a peice of mirror.

Basically, the mirrors want one woman - and if you fail to find her, you and your family die. I suppose what i found scary was the fact that anything reflective - mirrors, windows, water, could kill you. And they're everywhere - no running from water! I'll have completely forgotten the film tomorrow - but for tonight, i think im well and truly freaked.

Plot could have been better, and the ending was weak. I mean, the dude worked so hard against the mirrors, then he ends up in a parallel universe? Hardly fair. Though e did call a nun a bitch...

Anyway, my darling regular (one day this might be plural xD) Sorry if i ruined the film - but it's all i have to talk about! Night night for now, and i'll post again later =D

3 comments: