Saturday 19 September 2009

Do as I say, not as I do!

Have you ever had parents, grandparents or adults say this to you? If you have, you'll understand my frustration. Now, every time i go to my Granparents house, this becomes the case. The first thing me and my brother are told is to not argue, which then becomes a full blown argument with my Grandma. It's so hypocritical - they're the adults, and we're the kids so we have to do as they say, not as they do. I'm tired of being treated like a total child!

Another one that gets on my wick is that im not old enough to be treated like an adult, that im not mature enough. Maturity chooses no age bracket, plenty of teenagers i know are much more mature than a majority of the adults. Life makes you mature - not age.

By the way, on a less... frustrated note, if i ever get any views from people who don't know me personally, feel free to introduce yoursel, and post any opinions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment