Wednesday 30 December 2009

New Year's Eve Eve!

I seem to be making a habit out of eve's eve posts. Oh well.

Sorry everyone about the lack of a Christmas Day post. The lack of internet made it fairly impossible. Oh well. Got a new phone and a Wii ^.^ My phone is a pretty shade of purple, and it has a touchscreen which is annoying to text with, but the phone is awesome even so.

It's new year's eve tomorrow! Me and my friend ae going to have a sleepover at my house, complete with films and probably chocolate. Well, it is new year's, heh.

Right now, im watching P!nk's live funhouse tour DVD, again. It's epic. Her version of Family Portrait with just her and the piano still gets me every time, and so does her acoustic version of I Dont Beleive You.

I'm being so boring! I guess i have nothing interesting to say, same as usual =] Well, i might be looking out of the window tomorrow, stealing the view of other people's fireworks, in the true yorkshire manner - why pay for them yourself when you can watch somone else's for free!

Went to see the pantomime yesterday, Jack and the Beanstalk. Ruined the story, got in some good jokes, not to mention a real helicopter, some flying, and a live cow. Oh, and of course the jokes about the area, the time of year, and the actors. And the dude in drag! Can't forget the dude in drag!

Well, darling followers, i shall see you later xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having an eventful end of the year. And, I think I just got a quote, if you don't mind. =]

    " Why pay for [fireworks] yourself when you can watch someone else's for free! " ~Sarah-Chan

    ReplyDelete