Wednesday 23 December 2009

It's Christmas Eve eve!

I know, im sad, and amazingly hyper ^.^ But I can be forgiven for this, due to the fact that it's nearly Christmas. Hee hee.

Was ill yesterday, shock horror! I'm so good at timing things - i logged off the computer, meaning to go back to bed, then threw up all over my bedroom carpet 2 minutes later. TMI? Probably. Lol.

It's all icy in England-land now! I mean, snow is pretty when it first falls and you're having fun making a snowman and having snowball fights - but then, a couple of days later when it goes icy and the doctor gets sick of staring at bruised arses all day? Not so much. It's still pretty through the window, from the safety of my sofa and the laptop, though.

My favourite forum is down! Thanks to SOMEBODY posting a global announcement in a forum it shouldnt be posted in, and screwing up phpbb. Wonderful. That was nice of him xD Ah well. Keep your fingers crossed that it's back up soon!

Don't you just love the Christmas holidays? Yes, they're over too soon, and Yes, it probably involves seeng family you don't like. but it's 2 weeks off school, and you get christmas too - the decorations, the presents, the jokes. And the chance to do christmas themed phone calls and blog posts ;)

Expect a blog post from me on Christmas - probably with a list of my favourite presents, asking everyone to comment xD

See you later, bitches *hugs*

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Christmas wins. There's probably nothing bad about it. And don't we all miss our SS? Such a shame. Anyways..enjoy the ice/snow! (As I enjoy the sun..heh.)

    ReplyDelete