Saturday 19 December 2009

Hey bitches, I'm back from the dead!

Wow, it's been a long time since i made a blog post. Somone needs to remind me to post xD

Well, it's nearly Christmas! My advent calendar says it's 6 more sleeps! (Yes, i know how sad that sounded. Get over it.) So, what are we all getting for Christmas? Hmm? I love Christmas. It makes me feel all happy - and everything is so shiny! The trees, the lights, everything ^^ Makes me want to sing along to Bing Crosby and get fairly bladdered on sweet sherry.

I decorated my tree at my Dad's house yesterday with my best friend - it was so much fun! It looks absoutely awesome. More is more = ftw. We went completely over the top - tinsel, beads, coloured lights, baubles, and an angel we made out of a fuckton of foil and my history exercise book. Yay!

School is over for two whole weeks, yey! I may actually be able to sleep, now. Would make a nice change. Looking forward to Christmas day, though it's kinda tainted by the fact that i am not with my whole family - just my Mum, brother and her boyfriend. We get a repeat of Christmas on boxing day with my father. Divorce is such a stupid entity.

Hoping you are all enjoying the festive season, if you bother to look at my blog anymore, i shall wish you a merry Christmas my darling followers!

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're back!

    Sounds like a cool tree. Much better than my tiny thing. All we usually decorate it with is just ornaments and lights. Sounds fun though! =]

    ReplyDelete